Terms of Service.
M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ, LLC
Last updated: April 10, 2022
By accessing www.mshannonhernadez.com, www.contentpersonalityclub.com, and www.confidentexpertprogram.com , , you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The information contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Use of Site
a. You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by, M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ – identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ.
b. You also understand that M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files are available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
c. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet. M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ provides the site and related information “as is” and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any information or service provided through the internet or M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction.
The information and information on M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ website is provided “as is”. M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the information on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such information or on any sites linked to this site. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
3. Your Responsibilities
You are responsible for the use of this website. You may not use the site that may damage or impair our servers. You may not gain access to our network. By using this site, you agree that you will not modify, copy, reformat or alter this site in any way.
4. Limitation of Liability
In no event will M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ be liable for (I) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for less of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. even if M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ or its authorized representatives have been advice of the possibility of such damages, or (II) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or information or information downloaded through the service. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non- M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ website, please understand that it is independent from M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ, and that M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ website does not mean that M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website.
The information appearing on M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ does not warrant that any of the information on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ may make changes to the information contained on its web site at any time without notice. M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ does not, however, make any commitment to update the information.
6. Links to third party websites
7. Promotions and giveaways:
You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.
8. Submitted content
9. Copyright Policy
Procedure for reporting copyright infringements:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit push to locate the material;
4. Contact information for the notifier, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent, it is M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ’s policy to:
1. to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
2. to notify the user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
3. that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and will terminate such user’s access to the website and service.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
12. Third Party Rights
The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Use of Site), and 11 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
13. DMCA Notice
DMCA Notice. This site is an Internet “service provider” under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). As Required by the DMCA, this site maintains specific contact information provided below, including an e-mail address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding information posted to this site. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below (our agent for notice of claimed infringement):
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ, product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ.
- That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
- That all information and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorized by us.
- That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
- While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the members in the strictest of confidence.
15. Right to Suspend, Terminate and Refund
M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Site, M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ Community, or our products and/or services generally, if you breach any of these Terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services, including where you have been given access to our products and or services through the M. SHANNON HERNANDEZ Community, whether accessed by you or not.