Gift your audience
with a dynamic and interactive experience they will never forget!
My presentations are dynamic, with lots of energy and interactive writing exercises, in which participants are actively testing out new techniques, finding their own voices through writing, and sharing their successes and hardships with one another and me. Participants come alive once we get started, and they say that it is absolutely wonderful to interact with others in such an energetic environment.
Hey event planners! You’re in for a treat!
Book Shannon to Speak
What are the Differences
between Workshops, Trainings, and Retreats?
- Workshops are 2-4 hours in length and are suitable for community and women’s groups, and entrepreneurs.
- Trainings are offered in half-day or full-day sessions, involve complete immersion into a particular topic, and are offered to groups of employees or volunteers as a form of professional development.
- Retreats combine any of the two formats from above, but take place in a “get-away” location, affording participants the opportunity to focus completely on their writing for the duration of the retreat.
- Morning, afternoon, and evening writing sessions are created based on the topics of interest, and there is plenty of time allotted for individual writing. It all begins with you envisioning the perfect retreat location and theme for your organization or company!
I am comfortable working with audiences of any size, and I have worked with a variety of audiences including business owners, women and community groups, independent professionals, entrepreneurs, and small businesses. In-house training, customized immersion days, and writing retreats remain some of my favorite styles for working with writers of all varieties and levels.
The Next Step
Finding out if I am available to present at your next event is simple. Please send me an email to hq [at] mshannonhernandez [dot] com with “Workshop, Training & Retreat Inquiry” in the subject line. Within the text please provide the following details:
- date and location of event
- event format
- audience profile
- topic(s) of interest
I require a workshop, training, and retreat presentation fee and any related travel costs (airfare, hotel, mileage). I will gladly provide a current copy of my agreement and fees upon request, but please know that I only hold and guarantee requested dates once the agreement has been completed and 75% of the payment has been received.
View my Speaker Sheet
by clicking on the image below.
You will find a brief bio and a description of my most requested topics. Feel free to print this sheet for your reference.
Once you’ve taken a look, get in touch, and we will start planning an awesome experience for your association, conference, or group!