Gift your audience
with a dynamic and interactive experience they will never forget!
My presentations are dynamic, complete with energizing and interactive exercises, in which participants are actively testing out new marketing techniques, (re)discovering their own voices through content creation, and sharing their successes and hardships with each other. Your participants come alive once I take the stage–they often say “That was one of the best presentations I’ve ever attended!”
Check out some of my sample speaking topics below!
Radical Joy: Designing a Workplace Culture for Conscious Leaders and Their Teams
Content Marketing Keynote
Interview with Marketing Strategist, M. Shannon Hernandez
Book Shannon to Speak
What are the Differences
between Workshops, Trainings, and Retreats?
- Workshops are 2 hours in length and are suitable for conferences, seminars, and networking groups.
- Trainings are offered in half-day or full-day sessions, involve complete immersion into a particular topic, and are offered to groups of small business owners, employees, and volunteers as a form of professional development.
- Retreats combine any of the two formats from above, but take place in a “get-away” location, affording participants the opportunity to focus completely on their content for the duration of the retreat.
- Morning, afternoon, and evening writing sessions are created based on the topics of interest, and there is plenty of time allotted for individual content creation and/or paired learning experiences. It all begins with you envisioning the perfect retreat location and theme for your organization or company!
I am comfortable working with audiences of any size, and I have worked with a variety of audiences including business owners, women and community groups, independent professionals, entrepreneurs, and small businesses. In-house training, customized immersion days, and retreats remain some of my favorite styles for working in-depth with participants.
The Next Step
Finding out if I am available to present at your next event is simple. Please send me an email to hq [at] joyfulbusinessrevolution [dot] com with “Workshop, Training & Retreat Inquiry” in the subject line. Within the text please provide the following details:
- date and location of event
- event format
- audience profile
- topic(s) of interest
I require a workshop, training, and retreat presentation fee and any related travel costs (airfare, hotel, mileage). I will gladly provide a current copy of my agreement and fees upon request, but please know that I only hold and guarantee requested dates once the agreement has been completed and 50% of the payment has been received.
View my Speaker Sheet
by clicking on the image below.
You will find a brief bio and a description of my most requested topics. Feel free to print this sheet for your reference.
Once you’ve taken a look, get in touch, and we will start planning an awesome experience for your association, conference, or group!