As a coach or consultant who is growing your business, you have to stop and take stock of what is working in your marketing–and what is not.
I sat down this past week and created a piece of clarity-driven content for you.
This type of content is effective because it helps you see EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW. It’s very cut and dry and to the point!
Which of these apply to you? (Mark as many as you feel fit.)
7 Symptoms of an Ineffective Marketing Strategy
- You do not have enough perfect-fit clients scheduling calls with you.
- Your monthly revenue is not where you’d like it to be.
- You have a love/hate relationship with marketing.
- You experience low engagement on SM posts and emails.
- Your confidence impacts your marketing/visibility.
- You often ask yourself: What should I talk about now/next?
- Your business has been based on referrals, but the referrals are slow, or have dried up.
How many of these apply to you?
- If none, great — you probably have more clients than you know what to do with!
- If one or more apply to you — it’s time to take stock, get real, and get the ROOT (your messaging + your marketing) of the problem (not enough clients) solved, ASAP.
We are here to help you with client attraction that works and fills your pipeline with qualified leads. We only teach organic and joy-based business growth strategies. (no ads)
P.S. Karianne (photographer + coach) fully booked her first coaching program while working with us: “When I reached out to Shannon, I was getting ready to launch my first coaching program, and I needed guidance about how to do that: the messaging, what to charge, etc. I also was not consistent with sending my newsletter, and I needed help with building confidence in my messages around that and in building my list. As a result of working with Shannon, I fully booked my very first coaching program, and I’ve continued to build it and make it better with each new cohort. I had my highest revenue producing months while working with Shannon. And most importantly, I’ve built my own confidence both as a marketer and as the CEO of my business. If you are looking for a real, authentic marketing strategy that feels good in your soul, then Shannon is the leader to hire. If you are looking to increase your confidence, you can’t go wrong in working with Shannon!”