Business Expansion Scorecard
Discover how to expand your business–WHILE experiencing more joy, more revenue, and more time off.
This scorecard will provide deep insight to the questions you’ve (most likely) been asking:
- What’s my next best strategic move for expanding the business–without it taking more of my time and energy?
- How can I stay in alignment and flow while I grow?
- What business model will serve my lifestyle best as I evolve and expand?
You will uncover important information in a few key areas, and you’ll learn:
- Where to focus your energy and resources as you expand your business
- How to go about this without wasting time and money
- How to ensure your deepest desires are activated, while you are using your gifts to serve others
Can I get a HELL YEAH?!
This is how you expand a business that feels like PURE JOY, every.single.day.
Meet Your Mentors
M. Shannon Hernandez and Amy Hager are ALL ABOUT THAT JOY in life and biz—and this duo is specifically known around the globe for their joyful business growth strategies, including the Content Personality® Wheel. They specialize in organic mission-driven marketing and creative campaigns that help their clients grow aligned audiences and deepen community relationships, so they grow their business for GOOD, resulting in more joy, more time-off, and more profits with purpose.
M. Shannon Hernandez is the founder of Joyful Business Revolution™, the Co-Founder the Content Personality® Club, and a sought after expert in the world of business strategy. She has been featured on CBS, ABC, FOX, and NBC. She has over 25 years in award-winning curriculum design, working with both the NFL & U.S. Military, and she is a master trainer and teacher. Amy Hager, a true marketer and community builder at heart, and Co-Founder of The Content Personality® Club, helps clients apply simple strategies for increased revenue and productivity. When this dynamic duo is not working with their clients, you will find them funding projects that impact the world and its people, visiting wineries, and traveling the world.